We are the most affordable PRP treatment center in the greater Los Angeles area. Our PRP treatment has been delivered to hundreds of happy LA residents over the past five years. We take pride in our experience, knowledge, and expertise in delivering the best value PRP treatment for our patients. Our mission is to help the largest segment of our Southern California community who can benefit from PRP and live a pain-free life. PRP treatment has shown incredible healing and re-growth in our patients. Call us today and find out how we are different, and how we provide a superior PRP treatment.
We specialize in treating many conditions such as torn ligaments, joints and tendons, hair loss, stretch marks and scars, and skin issues with an in-office, safe and highly effective PRP treatment. Our PRP therapy procedures produce the best possible patient results and fewer inflammatory side effects. We utilize one of the most advanced forms of platelet-rich plasma therapy, ensuring the best possible patient outcomes. The PRP procedure takes less than two hours and is performed in our medical office.
How Does PRP Therapy Help?
- The body’s natural response to any soft tissue injury is to deliver platelet cells. However, in certain injuries, the body is not able to deliver sufficient platelet cells in a timely manner.
- Platelets in the blood initiate repair and attract the critical assistance of stem cells. These platelets are packed with growth and healing factors.
- The PRP injection intensifies the body’s efforts by delivering a higher concentration of platelets directly into the area in need. It initiates the natural healing process.
- A small sample of your blood is drawn in our office to create PRP, and placed in a centrifuge that spins the blood at high speeds, separating the platelets from the other components.
- The process is handled manually by our experienced specialist, producing higher concentrations of platelets and a much more pure concentration of the beneficial blood components.
- The PRP is then carefully injected into and around the point of injury or point of treatment by our specialist. This fastens and strengthens the healing process.
- There is no to very low risk of infection because PRP uses your own blood. There is a very low risk of allergic reaction.
What is the price of PRP injection?
PRPGo only charges $299 per PRP injection. We have kept this price highly affordable as a service to our community so that the majority of our members can benefit from the latest advances and heal fast with our PRP treatment.